The ETSP is a program funded by EVP participants who are undertaking alternative arrangements in lieu of the two-year home country residency requirement of the program. The project allots a maximum of US$1,500 per beneficiary, per course, with the funding being released at the beginning of each term/semester.
The beneficiary of the ETSP must possess the following qualifications:
a. Must be a Filipino citizen;
b. Must have completed a four-year bachelor's degree (for Masters Degree and training program) or Masters Degree (for PhD program applicant);
c. Must be of good moral character, as attested by the last school attended or present employer;
d. Must have satisfactory undergraduate grades particularly in subjects under his/her field of study; and
e. Must pursue training/education in fields included in the Skills List of the Philippines.
Should you wish to apply, the requirements are as follows:
- Application letter addressed to the undersigned (should indicate prospective program);
- Updated resume with passport-size photo and detailed list of work experience and in-service trainings and seminars attended (Spell out acronyms of organizer/s and topic/s or subject/s of the training programs);
- Photocopy of Certificates of Participation in trainings/seminars;
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Academic Records (Baccalaureate/Graduate);
- Original copy of Certificate of Good Moral Character from last school attended or present employer; and
- Recommendation letter from the present employer.
Kindly submit your requirements directly to the EVP Secretariat, Commission on Filipinos Overseas at Citigold Center, 1345 Quirino Avenue corner Osmeña Highway 1007, Manila