The ETSP is a program funded by EVP participants who are undertaking alternative arrangements in lieu of the two-year home country residency requirement of the program. The project allots a maximum of US$1,500 per beneficiary, per course, with the funding being released at the beginning of each term/semester.
At present, there are available slots for Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, Cell Biology and Speech Pathology with only one slot per specialization. There are also slots for Thesis/Dissertation grants in Special Education and Agriculture. Those who first complete the requirements and pass the evaluation will be given priority.
The beneficiary of the ETSP must possess the following qualifications:
a. Must be a Filipino citizen;
b. Must have completed a four-year bachelor's degree (for Masters Degree and training program) or Masters Degree (for PhD program applicant);
c. Must be of good moral character, as attested by the last school attended or present employer;
d. Must have satisfactory undergraduate grades particularly in subjects under his/her field of study; and
e. Must pursue training/education in fields included in the Skills List of the Philippines.
Should you wish to apply, the requirements are as follows:
- Application letter addressed to the undersigned (should indicate prospective program);
- Updated resume with passport-size photo and detailed list of work experience and in-service trainings and seminars attended (Spell out acronyms of organizer/s and topic/s or subject/s of the training programs);
- Photocopy of Certificates of Participation in trainings/seminars;
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Academic Records (Baccalaureate/Graduate);
- Original copy of Certificate of Good Moral Character from last school attended or present employer; and
- Recommendation letter from the present employer.
Kindly submit your requirements directly to the EVP Secretariat, Commission on Filipinos Overseas at Citigold Center, 1345 Quirino Avenue corner Osmeña Highway 1007, Manila